Is it “Real” Love?
By, Celli Arenas
Test these outward signs of human behavior to determine if your baby loves you, or not.
1.Wants to spend time with you-Face it, “someone who truly cares about you will use whatever time is left over to have some alone time together.” Nobody is too busy to give or receive love.
2. Asks about your day-Your loved one wants to know how you feel, “couples build their love for each other not necessarily on the ethereal, but on the practical supports that keep communication routes open.”
3. Trusts you- Partners who truly care about each other will be reasonable. You can’t be with someone 24/7. Things come up. Your partner may work with or spend a lot of time with a member of the opposite sex. You must feel at peace knowing that your partner is trustworthy and trusts you too.
4. Helps you when you need it- Bottom line, “as busy as we all get, adding extra chores or duties to your day may be the last thing you feel like doing.” If he or she loves you, they will make a sacrifice from time to time.
5. Shows respect for your views-Current research on complimentary relationships says,” it’s possible for you and your partner to be on completely opposite poles of the political spectrum and still remain happy together for years.” The key is not what your beliefs are but, how open you can be to accepting your partner’s perspective as well. Agree to disagree and get busy.
6. Shows affection-Couples don’t have to engage in frequent sex, or even any sex at all, to be emotionally intimate. However,physical contact with your partner, even if you are lightly touching his or her arm, shows some connection to you.
7. Looks at you-The nonverbal cues that partners share with each other reveal their deeper feelings. Your partner will look at you if they like what they see! Even if the two of you don’t look into each other’s eyes; even a quick glance can be enough to send positive, love-confirming, vibes.
Want to learn more about it? Check out the rest of the article “here“
In order to have love you must show love. See if you are giving your partner something he can feel!
Celli Arenas, published author, has been featured in several magazines, such as: MIA Magazine, Success Magazine, Legacy Magazine. She is the host blogger at http://www.cellibration.com, and hosts MIA-Live.net for BlogTalk Radio. She has also published two books, “30 Days of Dynamic Pursuit” a self-help journal, and “Sidetracked: He Used To Love Me”, a coming of age novel, both are available at amazon.com.